Lycra bikini top and matching g-string
HOW TO MEASURE
Bust/Chest: With arms at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your bust/chest.
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape comfortably loose.
Hips: Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Porscha Starr stands behind the quality of our merchandise. Please inspect your order carefully. If you have any damages or a quantity discrepancy please let us know within 5 business days.
- All returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days from the ship date.
- You must email us at email@example.com for authorization before you send anything back.
- If you ordered clothing/intimate apparel/lingerie and are unhappy with the size/design, you can exchange it for another size provided the item has not been washed, worn, and is in re-sellable condition. You are responsible for ALL shipping costs, which will include re-shipping the new item(s) to you. This will be outlined in your Return Authorization email from us as we still give you payment and shipping options.
- Due to the nature of our business, any returns for a full credit (less shipping and handling) will also be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- If you received the wrong item or the item was defective/damaged you will incur no additional shipping charges.
- For US Customers - We will email you with a USPS pre-paid postage label for you to print out, attach to the box, and drop off at your nearest post office or have USPS pick it up. Once we receive your return, we will re-ship your new item and you will be emailed your new tracking number.
- For International Customers - You will have to send us the package back via standard international mail only, along with a receipt of what you paid for shipping and we will refund your money upon receiving your return. We will re-ship your new item and you will be emailed your new tracking number.
- Sale/Clearance merchandise is not returnable.
Tips on how to take good care of your lingerie to ensure it lasts a long time.
- Never wash your bras in a washing machine, the foam inserts can suffer irreversible damage.
- Please wash your lingerie with cold water and mild soap.
- Soap powder, soap and coconut soaps, are not neutral.
- Never wash your lingerie in the shower. The hot temperature can destroy the fibers and ruin the elasticity.
- Do not leave lingerie to soak for a long time.
- Always dry in the shade. The sun can fade the vibrant colors of fabrics. Avoid tumble dryers.
- Never wash your underwear in water with bleach, as this will damage the color and elasticity.
- Avoid pulling hard if you realize that the lingerie does not stretch.
- Avoid exposing your lingerie to cosmetics and chemicals in general.
Lycra bikini top and matching g-string with turquoise trim.